Solutions for Secondary Care
We tend to find that IT professionals have quite a few questions for us about the various support packages, system requirements and about our integration experience. Rest assured. With over 15 years’ experience working with hospitals and Trusts we’ve worked with customers with varying needs and requirements.
We are ITK accredited. Our integrations include technologies such as HL7 and XML messaging. We have a team of Application Consultants across the UK and Ireland to assist with your implementation and answer all of your questions. Each hospital or Trust has a dedicated Applications Consultant that will be available when you need support.
We listen and discuss with our clients to gather the full requirements for each project. All of our Project Managers use Prince 2 methodology and provide a full project implementation plan which includes training, support and implementation. Training packages are delivered around your requirements. These generally include train the trainer sessions where IT professionals or senior members of staff are taught how to use and support the software.
- All of our solutions are fully secure and meet the NHS standard for encryption. We are also ISO 27001 certified
- Over 100 successful integrations with various HIS, RIS, PACS and EPR systems
- Manage rights, roles and users easily with the Administration Module
- Your document workflow can be tailored to fit your needs
- N3 connection for confidential, NHS support
- Always fits your IT - landscape: fully integrated or as a desktop solution
- Dedicated Service Desk, following ITIL best practice and providing you with support, 9am-5pm Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays in the UK and Ireland)
- Assigned Applications Consultant and remote TeamViewer assistance available.