In recognition of the rapidly developing Covid-19 situation and the pressures this will bring on HSC staff, the NICON committee has this week taken the decision to reschedule the NICON 2020 conference from the 30 April and 1 May to Thursday 8 and Friday 9 October.
We are pleased to share that G2 Speech will be exhibiting at the NICON 2020 – Annual Conference and Exhibition taking place in La Mon Hotel, Belfast, Ireland at stand no. three on 8 and 9 October 2020.
Minister Robin Swann and Permanent Secretary, Richard Pengelly have confirmed their availability for the October dates together with the below keynote speakers including:
- Anita Charlesworth, Chief Economist, Health Foundation
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive of the Health Service Executive, Dublin
- Lisa Stump, Vice President, Yale and New Haven Health Care
- Joe Rafferty, Chief Executive, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive, NHS Employers
Over 500 health and social care leaders are expected to attend the event. Join colleagues to keep up to date with key developments and contribute to the ongoing conversations around health and social care.
For any further information about this event, please visit NICON20.