We are pleased to announce that G2 Speech will be attending the NICON 2020 Annual Conference and Exhibition, which this year will be taking place virtually on Thursday 8 and Friday 9 October. James O’Sullivan, Area Manager for Ireland, will be present at the conference.
During the conference, titled “Build it Back, Build it Better – Rebuilding and Transforming the HSC Together”, health and social care colleagues will be exploring ambitions for rebuilding and transforming services as the sector continues to deal with the impact of the pandemic. A range of experts, local leaders and a wide range of practitioners will set out early plans and share learning and good practice.
Minister for Health Robin Swann will make a keynote speech, and the First and Deputy First Ministers will also address delegates. Delegates will also be able to hear from the following:
- Richard Pengelly, Chief Executive of the HSC, Permanent Secretary, Department of Health, Northern Ireland
- Lord Victor Adebowale, Chair, NHS Confederation
- Anita Charlesworth, Director of Research and Economics, Health Foundation
- Judy Faulkner, Founder and Chief Executive of Epic, Wisconsin USA
- Joe Rafferty, Chief Executive, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust, Mental Health Leader
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive, Health Service Executive, Republic of Ireland
Over 500 health and social care leaders are expected to attend the event. Join us there to keep up to date with key developments and contribute to the ongoing conversations around health and social care.
For any further information about this event, please visit NICON20.