We’re delighted to announce that our next Ireland User Conference will be held on Thursday 24 October 2019. The event will take place at the prestigious, Royal College of Physicians in Dublin. The event is open to customers and other interested healthcare professionals looking to digitise their workflow creation processes.
The event will provide an opportunity to:
- Collaborate: meet colleagues from across Ireland with similar roles and experiences. Share best practice and expand your network
- Innovate: find out about the latest technologies
- Learn: benefit from hands-on sessions and workshops
- Transform: be part of the community which shapes the future of our technology in healthcare.
At this event we will be looking to demonstrate our latest and greatest in speech recognition and workflow management solutions. These include:
- SpeechReport – Our enterprise speech technology software
- SpeechReport Cursor – Speech recognition for any text field including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- G2 Analytics – Keep track of KPIs with our reporting tool
- G2 Mobile – Providing information access whilst on the go.
There will also be opportunities to speak to the team about Structured Reporting and Clinical Coding. This innovative way of reporting allows clinicians to simply and quickly create reports, within templates, using speech recognition. Structured Reporting enables clinicians to extract data from patient letters and documents during their day to day reporting.
Healthcare organisations are more frequently looking at cloud computing in an effort to increase efficiencies, improve cash flow, security, and more. Speak to the team about on-premise and cloud solutions available.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, job title and hospital to register.