We can now provide our G2 e-Learning package as part of our speech recognition product portfolio.
G2 e-Learning provides professionals the opportunity to learn how to use the SpeechReport document creation platform, from the relative comfort of their own desk. The interactive, intuitive programme takes you on the journey from document creation all the way to archive, with all the steps in between allowing you to learn, at your own pace and in your own time.
Key benefits of the G2 e-Learning:
1. Built to accommodate everyone’s needs
2. Access content as frequently as you like
3. Access to updated content
4. Reduction of time taken to learn
5. Readily available 24/7
G2 e-Learning can be tailored to specific workflow(s) and is presented in a combination of audio and visual videos, demonstrations, practical exercises and quizzes so users can keep track of their progress.
For more information download our brochure. Selma, our Training Consultant, has created an example of an e-Learning video – Creating a dictation from the Clinical Worklist that forms part of the platform.
Modules on the platform include:
• Digital dictation – integrated or non-integrated training for authors and secretaries
• Speech recognition – integrated or non-integrated training for authors and secretaries.
Main features covered include:
• Document creation
• Best practise dictation guide
• Search and quick play function
• Recording device training
• Prioritising documents
• Adding instructions (audio)
• Reading patient history
• Addressee functionality
Get in touch to find out more about our G2 e-Learning packages, Tel: +44 (0) 208 555 9041 or email: email@example.com.