G2 Speech is pleased to present a brand new version of our platform: SpeechReport 3.2. This release is largely focused on supporting various server virtualisation techniques.
Virtualisation technologies such as Microsoft WTS/RDS & Citrix XenApp are now supported following a high volume of requests to optimise working environments.
The SpeechReport Client Application runs smoothly in a virtualised environment. The following topics were considered during development: virtual session detection, session switching, hardware detection and redirection, audio redirection and implementation.
Additionally: The support for XenDesktop and VMware Horizon desktop virtualisation will follow in 2022.
Furthermore, with our customer base in mind, various requests have been implemented to make our software as user friendly as possible.
Please find below the highlights of the newly introduced and improved features:
- Addresses can now be derived from imported dictations
- Improved positioning in recognition preview and playback cursor
- The UI language can be switched in SpeechReport Administration
- Performance: The transition of reports and structured documents has been improved
- Performance: Patient history retrieval has been optimised
- The referring physician is now visible in all work lists
- The inpatient work list has been expanded with a visit ID filter
- Extra filter options (clinician, lead clinician, date of discharge, state) for the inpatient list
- State of an inpatient item can be changed
- Configurable setting for document suspending through the front-end integration
- There is a new ChipSoft front-end integration, based on HiX versions 6.1 and 6.2.
For more detailed information, please have a read through the customer release notes or get in touch with your account manager for a demonstration of the latest updates.