SpeechReport 3.2 is expected to be released later this month. This release is largely focused on supporting various server virtualisation techniques. Various customers have optimised their working environments with virtualisation technologies such as Microsoft WTS/RDS and Citrix XenApp, so it is important that SpeechReport supports these techniques.
The SpeechReport Client Application runs smoothly in a virtualised environment. The following topics were considered during development: virtual session detection, hardware detection and redirection, audio redirection, implementation and log retention.
Note that support for XenDesktop and VMware Horizon desktop virtualization will follow in Q2 2022.
Furthermore, various customer requests have been developed to make our software as user-friendly as possible.
Below are the highlights of the newly introduced and improved functionalities:
- Addresses can now be derived from imported dictations
- The UI language can be changed in SpeechReport Administration
- The transition of reports and structured documents has been improved
- Patient history retrieval has been optimised
- Auto-texts are now also available for digital dictation users
- The referring physician is now visible in all work lists
- The inpatient work list has been expanded with a visit ID filter
- There is a new ChipSoft front-end integration, based on HiX versions 6.2 and 6.3.
These are just a few of the various new features…
For more information, please contact your account manager for the latest updates.