In these unprecedented times, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be of increasing concern and something that affects us all. We’d like to assure you that we at G2 Speech take very seriously our position on combating the spread of the virus whilst continuing to support our customers. We have not currently had any reports of Coronavirus infection within the staff body of our organisation.
We are closely monitoring advice and guidance provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the RIVM, NHS England and the HSE.
To ensure the safety of our customers, employees and our wider communities we have taken the following measures:
- Enabled working from home for employees who do not need to come to the office – whilst ensuring all ISO standards are adhered to and fully adopted
- If there is support required on location, staff have been advised they must adhere to your policies and guidelines to prevent contamination
- Employees have been advised to contact their line manager immediately, to stay home, self-isolate and seek medical attention should they present with any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19
- Encouraged video conferencing and the use of Microsoft Teams where possible rather than face to face meetings
- We have reinforced our health and safety protocols around hand hygiene in line with guidance provided.
To prevent infection spread, G2 Speech is trying to limit unnecessary travel and visits unless it is strictly necessary for the continuity of business operations. If you have any questions, please contact your G2 Speech representative.
We will continue to be proactive in our monitoring and response to the impact of the virus and we will update you of any changes.