We are thrilled to share that we have been shortlisted for the Best Administration Time Saving category at the HTN Awards #HTNAwards.
The innovative Health Tech Awards celebrate and showcase exceptional projects, teams, technology and organisations across health and care that are making a real difference.
Within the submission we highlighted the many instances that customers across the UK have noted reductions in turnaround for patient letters and correspondence generally.
Key administration time saving achievements noted within the application included:
- Transitioned from reporting with analogue tapes to front-end and back-end speech recognition
- Some departments turnaround times reduced from 19 days to 5 days
- The Trust’s Breast Department regularly achieves 24 hour turnarounds.
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust – worked with G2 Speech since 2007
- Hugely improved turnaround times through use of work types and the prioritisation mechanism in the workflow tool
- Completely revolutionised the way the organisation works
- £3.5million revenue savings over the 5 years of the project, with recurrent savings of £1 million per annum!
The Awards are purely digital and will be showcased LIVE through an Awards evening on 3rd October from 7pm.