We are delighted to share that our UK User Conference on Thursday 12 September at the prestigious, Royal College of Physicians in London was a huge success. The event was open to customers and other interested healthcare professionals looking to digitise their workflow creation processes.
The event provided the opportunity for our delegates to Collaborate, Innovate, Learn and Transform
Our workshops were well attended and covered the following topics:
- Getting the most out of your data with G2 Analytics – Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust by Nicola Rodwell Project Support and Training Officer, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust, Brody Gallagher, Key Account Manager and Sascha Boeren, Product Manager / Peter Moors, Product Manager
- Structured Reporting and Transfer of Care with insights from Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust – Jeroen van Laarhoven, Director of Business Development and Chris Doherty, Implementation and Service Team
- Customer First – Always Getting Better – Chris English, Director of Implementation Service, Peter Moors, Product Manager / Sascha Boeren, Product Manager and Selma McKennan – Training Consultant
- Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare – Mark Godthelp, Product Manager and James Stapleton, Director of Customer Strategy
- Implementing and Adopting Virtualisation Technology – Bas Jansen, CTO, Chris Doherty, Implementation and Service Team and Mark Sullivan, Development Consultant
We would like to thank all our delegates for attending, our sponsors, partners, guest speakers and colleagues who helped to make this event a great success.