We’re delighted to announce UK User Group Registrations are now open! The event will be held on Thursday 12 September and will take place at the prestigious, Royal College of Physicians in London. The event is open to customers and other interested healthcare professionals looking to digitise their workflow creation processes.
The event will provide an opportunity to:
- Collaborate: meet colleagues from across the UK with similar roles and experiences. Share best practice and expand your network
- Innovate: find out about the latest technologies
- Learn: benefit from hands-on sessions and workshops
- Transform: be part of the community which shapes the future of our technology in healthcare.
Who should attend:
Our User Conference has been developed with three key audiences in mind. We’ve targeted IT, Clinical, Operational and Administrative professionals to meet and discuss the future of technology within the healthcare. From public and private healthcare organisations our event is suitable for those who are making investment and strategy decisions, or planning and implementing projects within their organisation.
- Senior Healthcare Leaders – including: CCIOs, CIOS, Heads of Transformation, Operation Directors and Managing Director
- IT Professionals – including: Heads of IT, IT Management, Application Leads, Digital Transformation Managers, ICT Project Managers
- Administration Professionals – including: Admin Leads, Training Leads and Team Leaders
OUR SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS