Summary: Speech recognition has the power to dramatically improve efficiencies within your organisation. Within this session we will unveil the many benefits our solutions can offer you to help increase productivity whilst enabling a remote workforce. There will be particular insight into Cardiology, Orthopaedics and Oncology Departments.
Date: Wednesday 6 October, 11 am
- Short introduction to our experience of COVID-19 and the challenges we’ve noted customers face
- An overview of how we are supporting Cardiology and Orthopaedics Departments to avoid reporting delays
- How customers are using Structured Reporting to ensure timely, complete and accurate Oncology reports
- A live demonstration of speech recognition and Structured Reporting
- Benefits and ROI noted by our customers.
On March 11 2020, the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared the COVID-19 outbreak a global pandemic. The huge disruption and impact of the virus on NHS care has been colossal with the true impact to non-COVID related care still unravelling. Healthcare organisations are going to be battling backlogs for weeks and months to come with a virus that is here to stay. Our webinar will provide you with insight into supporting Cardiology, Orthopaedics and Oncology Departments become more efficient in reporting and streamlining correspondence.
At Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, the Orthopaedics Team has worked with G2 Speech since 2007. Together we have developed a streamlined way of working utilising speech recognition – keeping on top of clinical reporting despite the current pandemic. The department consists of 60 clinicians that are creating roughly 800 reports on a weekly basis and are consistently achieving 48-hour document turnaround times.
Would you like to learn more about creating timely, high quality and complete documents in these challenging times? Register for our webinar, by completing the form below.
If you would like any further information call +44 (0)20 4566 5024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org